Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 1 month ago

What board exams do I have to take ?

I recently immigrated to the US. I currently hold a Bsc Chemical Engineering degree from Africa but I need to know what steps to take to ensure my certificate is recognised in the US and what professional exams I can take that can give me a better chance in the workforce.

Take a master degree in the same field from any US university is the best way.

• Adam D

ABET accredits degree programs in the US, they have a system in place for evaluating foreign degrees.  Each individual state will have a licensing board that provides requirements for examinations.

Note that I don't believe anything you've written.  If you were smart enough and tenacious enough to get a degree in chemical engineering, you would be smart enough and tenacious enough to seek the information you are looking for in the region you immigrated to, and wouldn't be looking for it on a garbage site like this.