promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How did the Jews, especially in the USA become the richest people in the world?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The wealthiest race in America is Asian. Half of them are in professional jobs.

• cooper5 days agoReport

My boyfriend thought he was smart until i got access to his phone with the help of WISETECHHACKER, now am single and loving it. No more lies and manipulations, just freedom. You should reach out to him on WHATSAPP:: (+1 518-749-2846) FOR FAST RESPONE and when you need help he is very effective

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Probably because they have idiots like you telling the lie that they are the richest people in the world. Stop listening to alex jones britebart and Que sites, they are conspiracy groups peddling lies and you are too stupid to actually look up what they are saying. The German nazi party claimed the same thing in Germany PRE World War 2 and they were wrong but they indoctrinated such a hatred of jews in 2 generations in a row and it became quite understandable that they were happy to kill them when it started. All based on false information.

• cooper5 days agoReport

My boyfriend thought he was smart until i got access to his phone with the help of WISETECHHACKER, now am single and loving it. No more lies and manipulations, just freedom. You should reach out to him on WHATSAPP:: (+1 518-749-2846) FOR FAST RESPONE and when you need help he is very effective

• 4 weeks ago

This is strange as here in Europe they arrived almost 2000 years ago as vagrants, expelled from their region by the Romans, and took over financial institutions. I wonder why they headed west to come here to Europe, instead of east, into Asia.

• cooper5 days agoReport

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not *the* jews, *some* jews

The thing is, in mediaeval europe,  a lot of "decent" occupations were off-limits to jews. Jews were pushed into pawnshops, jewellery, banks, diamond-trade etc.

Some became rich and passed the wealth on to their offspring - and paid for them to have a good education, which often led to wellpaying careers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And, of course, no evidence is brought to support such a claim.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They didn't. One has to go four deep into the Forbes' Top 10 Richest to find a Jew.

• 1 month ago

Most of the worlds richest people are Christian or Muslim, and only a small percentage are actually Jewish. Stop being racist and check your facts.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's called work.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jews have always been more educated on average, it  is only natural for them to also be richer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.