How do you get to the city from the airport during your trip?

Hello everyone, I usually get by public transport / metro on my small trips around Europe. Next month I'm going to Stockholm with my family + large luggage + elderly people. 

My friend advises using a transfer from the hotel or from https://en.intui.travel/ but I was thinking about Uber or something. 

What tips?

Family and large luggage and elderly people sounds like you need a taxi. Or an Uber if they service that airport and have a large enough vehicle available. Myself, I'd go for a taxi. Most airports have them sitting waiting right outside the door after you pick up your luggage and most taxi companies have vans easily available especially at airports where people are very likely to have large luggage. If you are going to a hotel, see if it has a shuttle.

• John

First thing is to take your friend's advice and see if the hotel has a shuttle. If so it will be free and they are usually a large van. And that will be both ways, coming and going.

We often use Uber. Many airports now have a special pick up place for Uber and Lyft. However, you'll have to book an Uber XL if you have 4-5 people and luggage. Or take two Ubers.  Have you googles Stockholm airport transportation? There's usually a site that lists the transportation possibilities. If you have a lot of people and luggage, it's often cheaper to book a van in advance.