Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Possible Cervical or ovarian cancer or overthinking? Real answers only please...?

Sorry if this offends anyone. I’m 20 years old, female obviously. I have severe anxiety and hypochondria, actually diagnosed not self diagnosed. I try not to bother others with my problems but I’ve been having a hard time recently. About a week ago, my left side started randomly hurting. I didn’t think anything about it. Then it kept hurting for a few days on and off. And it really only hurt when I moved a certain way, or moved my leg upwards. It went away with ibuprofen, so I thought it was muscular. I have an old mattress so I thought maybe slept wrong/pulled a muscle. I’ve been pooping every 2 days, so it could be that as well? I take Lexapro and I know meds can make you constipated. I also take birth control pills so I don’t think it’s ovulation pain. But I mean it stopped hurting kind of, I can’t tell if it’s a slight very mild pain, or if my minds making it up. I got up in the middle of the night to pee and my right side had a slight pain. I went to sleep and woke up and it was fine. Now I think about my sides hurting literally 24/7. I go to sleep thinking about so I wake up thinking about it. When I’m distracted, having a good time with friends, husband, & family, it doesn’t bother me UNTIL I think “is my side hurting”. I have no vaginal bleeding or pain. I do have a small spot on my vulva that’s been there for years & hasn’t changed, gotten bigger or darker, doesn’t hurt & it’s flat so I’m thinking a birthmark. Does this sounds like anxiety or something worse?

This Lexapro is not good for you - all chemicals from the medical industry will not help.

Are you living in UK or USA?