Thành asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

I accidently step on my hamster HELP!!?

it a winter white dwarf hamster 2 month old, i was letting him out to play but he crawl under the pillow and i accidently sit on it. when i pick him up he was barely moving i was petting him and giving him water, there was little blood coming out of his nose. Couple of minute later he playing abit and then he just get into his cage and burrow into his bedding and refuse to let me touch him. But now he breathing heavily.It mid night so i cant get him to the vet help me!!

• Bort

Hamsters are very fragile. Their bones are very thin and weak. It's likely he has a few broken bones. Take him to the vet as soon as you can, tomorrow! They really can't do much for him other than maybe pain meds but if he has broken something pain meds will help. Hope and pray he doesn't have internal bleeding. 

i just wake him up and he running around like normal but he still breathing heavily. he run into his bath and take a bath but when he on his back i couldnt get up so i have to help him. Now he in his little house sleeping

Your hamster is dying. You crushed something, like his ribs. There's nothing the vet can do to fix it. Just leave him alone and let nature take its course.