How do you write a rape scene?

I would like to write about my father Andrew being raped by his partner Crow. It's a true story. I've never written anything like it before, so I need help.

Tyler Rafael Marable. Fifteen fifty six County Road fifty six, Wedowee. Two five six two seven six two one three eight. Also seven zero six nine seven seven nine rwo seven five.  Two five six two seven six three four nine one. Randolph County High School, two thousand and one to two thousand and five. Jacksonville State University. Studied Abnormal Psychology with Miss Cothran. Prescribed Risperdal, Trazadone, and Cogentin circa two thousand and six. Currently on Depakote and Prozac. Birthdate April the eighteenth of nineteen eighty four. Father James Marable, deceased. January twenty fourth of two thousand and nineteen arrested for harrassing communications in Calhoun County. Violent episode in brother Tyson's home putting little Derek at risk. Formerly employed by Trintex Corporation in Georgia. Bipolar. Online presence includes Absolute Write, Scribophile, Critique Circle and Anniston singles sites. Brothers Tyson and Demetrius among others. Sisters Veronica among others. You really think it's a good idea to continue as you have been?

Interesting how obsessed you are with these two users, despite that one hasn't been here for over a year. Crow has hit the best seller lists in three countries twice in the past two years, is currently in negotiations for a TV series, and no longer interacts much online. It was kind of Crow to help young authors for a time, but that window has closed.

If it is a true story ask questions, take notes and write it like it happened.

well maybe like that: suddenly I grab it you undress it

and to write an action you put asterisks

* I violate it * it would help me 5 stars thanks anyway

Rape is not a fun thing or something wonderful if it was crush and stuff like that.

I hope you have your father's permission to tell his story.  If he is no longer alive, ask the rest of your family since telling it will impact them.  Then, if you don't have the skills to do it, hire a ghost writer.

If you can't visualize it and put it down on paper in proper English with the crafting done in your writing to make it proper for the reader, then we can't do it for you. Sorry.

• Andrew

Having seen that abominable tripe you have to your name, I can honestly and unreservedly attest that you're beyond help. 

• Lili

Plenty of rape scenes have been written by fine writers.

I suggest that you start with Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the D'Urbervilles".

But you don't actually read, do you, little troll?