Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

What is the best most powerful handgun for around $300?

by best, im assuming you mean most powerful. so i cast my vote to the 45acp hi point. now, best? i would say best is by far the SD9ve by smith and wesson.

looking for a budget gun huh? i found a really good method. and some will criticize as usual. but i digress.

find a really dirty dirt poor country on the map. look up what their military uses. side arm, main arm, whatever else you can think of.

because chances are, if a poor country has a military, they are using cheap weapons that HAVE to work

• Robin

22 LR .......................................................

• JOHN B

Most recent purchase. SCCY CPX-2 9mm, new.. A lot less than 300. Lifetime transferable warranty. Double Action only. Anything larger than a 9mm will probably be very used.

• Megumi
      1 month agoReport

A DAO is too inaccurate for me. 

• John

Any handgun that's been shot out -- that is, it's had it and has very worn rifling and a loose action.

For about 100 to 150 dollars more, you could probably get a decent used Ruger SuperBlackhawk

• Adam D
      1 month agoReport

Brand new Ruger and S&W 9mm handguns are often in the $300 range.  I got a new SR45 for $270 last fall.

Best?  Best for What?  Hunting?  Home Protection?  Concealed Carry?  Indoor target shooting?  Silhouette?  Plinking?

There is not one gun that does all of that.  Usually there are several 'Best' in each category depending on precisely what you need.

There is a reason gun stores have hundreds of pistols and not just one or two.  They have so many because of all the different needs people have.

Since you did not mentioned your needs or planned use - all you are going to get for answers are fanboy ones that wont do you much good.

• Herman

I prefer the Hi-Point Tacops Undercover Covert  .380 in FDE.

• BBean

The best most powerful handgun under $300 has to be a "BUBBA" aka "Baby" Nagant at $299.95 that is a 7 shot revolver chambered in the uncircumcised 7.62X38mmR round that is equivalent to the H&R .32 Magnum, which is a Russian beauty that never corrodes the chamber because this unique revolver does NOT, I say does NOT!, have a cylinder gap(when fired) nor freebore in the chamber. In fact this revolver is the only one on today`s market that can be fitted with a suppressor to be 99.9% effective to suppress those eardrum killing decibels to a mere flatulence level.

These outstanding revolvers are of a design that originated 120 years ago preceding and maybe surpassing the ever popular 1911 design that has been built by every known manufacturer in the firearm business and never found the need to improve...the materials are of superior quality and the Knock Down power of a Kubota 4700 series tractor. I wish you the best of luck standing in line for one of these limited edition revolvers...I certainly hope I`ve helped.

NOTE: Picture upon request only.

• Herman

Awesome weapon.

Hi-Point. Either the 34510 or the Yeet Cannon.