Why are there so many “teenagers” committing so much crime?

I just read the story about young college girl that was stabbed to death in a lefty city by a group of teenagers!

I remember way back when, teenagers were mainly concerned with hanging out in the local arcade or bowling alley.

Now it’s everyday I’m reading about teenagers flash mobbing clothing stores, apple stores, convie stores, you name it!

Parents, please give your teenagers a good talking.  This is unacceptable!

If you can’t do this much, you have no business being married!

Favorite Answer

Well, we live in a society that has no regard for human life... consider how aborting kids and euthanasia are so loved by many people..

I think teenagers committing crimes is a consequence of single motherhood... and single motherhood is a consequence of premarital sex...now, the reason I think teenagers' high crime rates  are  correlated with single motherhood has to do with the fact that fathers are usually the ones who are tough, the ones who correct, the ones who discipline whereas mothers are nurturers and caregivers... Men and women are different and because of such differences they act different... you can't expect a typical woman to be tough on a child just like you can't expect a typical man to be nurturer...Men and women are different and because of such differences they compliment each other...this is why "gay marriage" makes no sense at all.Society and families benefit when sex is saved for marriage.... when this doesn't occur families and society suffer... Families suffer because single motherhood is linked with poverty ...and society suffers because children of single mothers tend to have high crime rates.. as a matter of fact most people in jail were raised by single mothers... Kids of single mothers also have high rates teen pregnancy, they tend to perform poorly in school etc... Let's save our virginity for marriage.

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/106-c...

• Xavier2 months agoReport

Bravo!  *claps loudly* That’s a dam good answer.  In fact the best answer in the entire board since I been using.  Good job!  Ladies, take a good look at what a person with a brain can do!

Blame the media

• Foofa

"I remember way back" just a few years ago when persistent troublemakers could be expelled from school or at least punished by being removed from the classroom and tossed into "detention". It isn't just parents who're contributing to this idea that being a thug is just another lifestyle choice. My own state has reduced many felonies to misdemeanors and misdemeanors into citations. When there are no consequences (from the government let alone parents) people will think with their primitive reptile brains and act accordingly.

why do you assume their parents are married?

Are you sure it's happening more? Or is it just that the population is much higher now and information can be disseminated easily, widely and instantaneously? 

Youths (and people in general) have been stabbing, beating and generally assualting people in every culture since the dawn of humanity. Although in some cultures, it has been less vilified than it is today. 

Good to know that your teenage "know it all attitude" now extends to how people raise their children.  Up to now your experience/expertise has involved pretend cheating on your pretend wife.

Why is the word teenagers in quotes?

I'd prefer that you in particular stay far, far away from my teenagers:  "What stories could your mattress tell?   Ladies, did you even bother to swap it out after marriage?  

Remember, each questionable stain is like a record of the sordid history."

• Xavier2 months agoReport

Ugh “teenagers” is a dog whistle the mainstream media uses to describe a certain ethnic group known for committing crimes.  What is with you granny?!