What is the best graphics card that a dell optiplex 760 sff can use.?

My girlfriends graphics card went out and the card was a Gforce 610. It is a core2duo with the basic 235 watt power supply, and 4 Gb of ram. Should I just replace it with another 610 or is there anything better that she can use for under $100.00. Please don't tell me to buy a new computer. She uses windows 10 at work and they have had nothing but problems with windows 10.

"Low profile" video card that has less than 230W requirement and make sure it has the shorter bracket.  Google search.

• Adrian

A 610 (takes 29W) or 710,( takes 19W) is about the highest you can go where you get a half height card that does not use too much power. Another possibility is the GT1030 card, though I have not really looked at it recently. That card takes between 20W to 30W and is much newer in design and technology.