Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Due unions keep lazy people and cheaters employed? Look at the Houston astros the union will back cheaters?

The players union will back these cheaters

• So you're saying The Owner of The Astros, The Astros Front Office, The General Manager, The Manager and The Coaches weren't in on this? I don't see how The Major League Baseball Players Union can be held responsible for this? Why help The Astros at the expense of the other 29 Teams? You want to explain that? I don't think you could do Sign Stealing for 3 Seasons and more than 500 Games without Management being as involved as The Players. This was a Total Team Effort. The 2017 World Series Trophy and The 2017 and 2019 American League Pennants should be taken away from Houston.

• Bob

Unions often do keep lazy or bad workers employed and make it harder for employers to fire them, however I don't think that any of this has anything to do with the Astros cheating scandal.

• Roger2 months agoReport

Yes it does the players union will back them up

I agree that unions do allow lazy wastes of life to keep jobs that they don't deserve, most times at exorbitant salaries. 

Just look at the umpire's union.

• David

Unions typically back members, no matter how worthless. Look at all the union workers in government and how little THEY do.