promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why is britain in such a mess now?

there's so much happening today that it's hard to keep track, the mainstream media is in the gutter/toilet, mass migration which is a massive issue, because it's changing britain fast, the nhs...the coronavirus etc.

what is the answer to these big issues in the country.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are ultra  negative. There are problems, but which countries don't have any? The Corona virus is not a UK issue!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

1) High skilled jobs should go to British people. Get all the Brits on benefits in this country to do the low skilled jobs and then the rest can go to immigrants. Allow in 10,000 immigrants in every year to do the low skilled jobs but after 5 - 7 years kick them out so others can come in.

2) We need better media that actually informs the public and educates them. Not mislead the public. For example, the media keeps parroting about how there are 2 million kids in this country who go to school hungry. How much benefits are the families receiving? are they spending it on cigarettes, drugs, alcohol....how many of these kids don't like eating breakfast in the morning or want to eat in school because there is more variety school...when I was at school, the school canteen had a buffet for breakfast so I stopped eating at home and ate in school instead. My family wasn't poor. There was 6 options of cereal, 3 different types of bread, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, boiled eggs, sausages, bacon, cheese, beans, mushrooms and more.

3) The problem with the NHS is that there are a lot of useless and lazy people working in the NHS that do not work hard and only go to work for the money.

• 2 months ago

Why target Britain?   Seems to me that pretty much every country, except perhaps Switzerland (!) has their own problems at the moment.   Is life worse in the UK, than currently in CHINA?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.