Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

Whats the best most powerful glock for $300 or around?

• JOHN B

you might look for a LEO trade-in around 375-400. Probably 40 S&W.

• Robin

none if its that cheap i wouldnt buy it

You probably can't find a used Glock for $300.00. Try a gun show and look for a Rock Island Armory .45 ACP.

• BBean

You cannot even get a ghost Glock for $300.

For $300 you're looking at a beat Gen2  police trade-in Glock model 17 or model 22. If you're willing to spend a hundred more you're probably going to be able to find a decent Gen3 model 17 or 22. 

Source(s): At minimum you should be willing to spend $350 for a decent used Glock. You might even find an agency trade in model 20 if you're lucky.
  • Adam D

The most powerful round that Glock is chambered for is a 10mm.  A new one will set you back around $500-$600, depending where you live. 

As for used, that can be a trickier question to answer, it will depend a lot on where you live I think.  Where I'm at, most of the used Glocks I see are still $400 or more.  And I have very rarely seen a used Glock 10mm sitting on a shelf here, people either hold onto them, or when they do let one go it sells very quickly.