Why has my federal tax return Not come in yet? I filed my tax returns On the 1st of this month and it's the 19th now?

I gave them my right bank account numbers. But for some reason it's taking longer than usual. And I don't f****** know why but it's pissing me off. The state came in like 2 or 3 days after I filed but the federal taking longer than I thought.

I got it just yesterday!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!

So you filed on the 1st which most likely they are not going to count the 1 st it's the day  you filed.  I doubt they count weekends there was a holiday.  Be happy you're getting a refund at all and not paying the government.

Because you are not next in line.

• Joseph2 months agoReport

**** you

Check the Where's my refund tab on the irs webpage. www.irs.gov

You will NEVER receive a federal tax return.  A tax return is what YOU send the IRS.

Presuming you're referring to a refund of your over-payment, it's too soon.  It hasn't even been three weeks yet. 

You can avoid being so pissed off by:

1)  Revising your expectations to the realm of reality; and

2)  File a new W-2 instructing your employer to withhold less tax so you don't over-pay.

Remember Monday was a federal holiday.....

4 weeks is the average time

I delayed it just to tick you off. So shut up.

• danxp2

Look at the federal where's my refund website to find the status of your federal refund. 95 percent and sent within 3 weeks, but you might be in the unlucky 5 percent. 

If you claimed any refundable credits like the EITC, refundable portion of the CTC, or the American Oppertunity Credit. The Federal government is putting a hold on issuing any refunds with those until at least the 15th to make sure they had the income W-2 and 1099 to match what you are claiming, to prevent fraud. 

Best thing to do is check the where is my refund website and see what they say about it. 

Also the schedule that your state handles its refunds and the fed are completely unrelated to each other.