promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

can i wear heels upto 2.4 inches daily?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is important for your foot health to wear the correct size and width of a shoe, regardless of it heel height.

Heels that are 3 inches high and higher cause the foot to be pushed forward where a lot of pressure is exerted on the ball of the foot and the bones in the toes.

Foot problems do not emerge immediately, but due over time, as a result of wearing high-heeled shoes. Young people convince themselves that it will never happen to them, until they learn better.

The heel height you mentioned is a reasonable height that probably won't cause your foot problems.

Wearing the same size heel daily is not a problem. It's when you fluctuate from a flat to a high heel and then back down to a flat is when you are most likely to have leg fatigue and back problems.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wore high heels for more than 30 years without any problem.  Rarely if ever wore flats.  I found it comfortable and it didn't bother me.  

These days, I mostly wear flip flops... and love it!  

• 2 months ago

You can but it's not healthy for your feet.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

unless you're a guy, yep .........................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes you can, that is not a very high heel. 

• 2 months ago

Of course you can, I used to wear 5 and 6 inch stilettos for 12 hours or more every day.

• 2 months ago

They are a strain on your feet so you should get out of them to give your feet a rest whenever you can.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

IMO you're a lot better off if you avoid high heels as much as possible. Wearing heels to walk from the front door of a restaurant to your table is a lot different from wearing heels for day of being on your feet at work. Your head, hands, and feet are your best friends. Take care of your best friends instead of torturing them into unnatural positions. 

I'm a retired RN/wound care consultant. So many of the foot injuries and foot wounds I've worked with could have been avoided if only the patient had worn flats more and heels less. 

• laurie
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

if want wear    the heels its fine  there not  that high

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.