promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Why don’t people marry their own race? ?

I myself have never dated outside my race and strictly told my children that if they married outside their race, I would disown them. Both my kids grew up well and married their own kind. But I see a naive young people who don’t care about this at all and media promoting black/white relationships. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The vast majority of People date & marry within their own race. Only a very small percentage of Marriages in the U.S. are interracial. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because there are moreimportant things in a person than their origins or skin color/hair texture/nose shape.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They do.

No country on earth has any provisions for marrying someone who is not of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens race.

• 1 month ago

I am actually actively seeking a mate at the moment, and, I don't care what race she is.  Of course, I'm not racist, but, it also means I have the widest pool of candidates to choose from.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Random
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Posting as anonymous?  Yeah...  No one believes you.  You're just some troll posting obviously racist stuff to try to be "edgy."  But you really just look aggressively stupid.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes that is something you controlled in your household and most people do. However, not everyone will.  

People have the choice to marry in our outside their nationality. As people, do we have the freedom to marry outside our nationality?

• 1 month ago

WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month ago

Just why is it a problem to you whom someone wants to marry?   Just worry about yourself and you will be a lot better off. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.