Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

This morning I noticed some spotting on my underwear and when I wiped. I had sex 10 days ago. My period is due to come a week from today.?

I am on Birth control. I have not missed any pills and I usually don’t have any bleeding in between. Any chance this could be implantation bleeding? It’s like a dark red to brown color. 

You're almost as likely to see a unicorn (you won't since you obviously aren't a virgin anymore) as to have implantation bleeding.

If you've  been taking your birth control pills as prescribed, the chances of ovulation and conception are basically zero.  Sure, there is always a chance, but the pill works really well if taken as directed.  

Implantation bleeding is so insignificant, 90% of all women never see it.  It isn't likely to be a big red/brown smear.  That doesn't mean it can't be implantation, just that it isn't the normal "symptom."

Ask your doctor.

• A1 month agoReport

Thanks. I actually did I work with them. I was actually just wanted to see if other experienced this what the outcome was.