promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Do you think Mike Bloomberg will campaign against big money in politics after buying his way into the Democratic Primaries?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I wonder where all of the democrats who used to protest about there being too much money in politics are now.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you GOTTA remember the Dems motto:  Do as I say, not as I do ........

• 2 months ago

You will hear more crap and platitudes from him (and the others) than you've ever heard before in your life. They'll line up and shoot republicans, take everything they have and give it to democrats, give free health care to everyone (despite about 90% of the doctors will have already been shot). It will be so wonderful that there will be little inducement to go to heaven.

• 2 months ago

Of course not.

He is big money and his billion dollars still won' let him win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It would make sense.  He wouldn't want anyone doing what he did to gain political power.  Pretty typical for successful people to shut the door they used behind them.

And curbing political corruption is incredibly popular amongst voters if not the current administration.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/letters/2020/...

• 2 months ago

He will have made a point about it.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If he thinks it will help his chances of course he will.  In the US crooked politicians are all about hypocrisy.  

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If the winner of the game gets to change the rules then isn't it necessary to win first?  If you change the rules then, so that subsequent games are more fair, are you a hypocrite?  Or are you someone with a genuine interest in fairness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.