Could I have gotten pregnant from this? Please help?

Me and my boyfriend had sex 7 days ago now but he did not finish at all as we were interrupted and had to go somewhere.. however I remember there was precum on him as we had done some other things.. but he never finished. Could I have gotten pregnant from the precum and us having sex with it? 

I know it’s too early to know or anything until this week later. 

Do you think there’s any chance? 

Any answers will be greatly appreciated 

I doubt it.  Just be more careful.  Stick your finger in his rear and give him a hooter next time.

• Moo1 month agoReport

If you gave thumb down, you are a lezzie

what did he not finish???

Trolls will almost always conceive from precum, their bodies will manufacture the sperm needed if it's not present.

• Edna

The 'precum" monster raises its head again!

It's almost impossible to get pregnant from 'precum', no matter what horror tales you've heard about it. 97% of the time, it does NOT contain sperm cells. It's nothing more than a male's natural lubrication fluid that he ALWAYS secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused, in preparation for and anticipation of sexual intercourse. It's the same thing as when your vagina lubricates itself when YOU are sexually aroused.

You get pregnant when a male inserts his penis into your vagina and ejaculates semen inside you. If your boyfriend didn't 'finish' inside you, then you have virtually nothing to worry about.  

• sarah

Any time you have sex without protection, pregnancy is always a possibility. As long as you're near enough to ovulation for any sperm to survive long enough to reach the egg, you definitely run the risk of making a baby.

Source(s): I have a niece and a nephew who are both alive because of precum, lol.
  • God

VERY little chance.  You're OK.

Details do not matter. If you had sex then YES it is possible to get pregnant. Why are you trying to get pregnant? Yes, you are trying to get pregnant as you are not on birth control nor do you demand he uses a condom. Enjoy this fear and worry and learn to stop having sex until you are ready to deal with the results.

Pregnancy from precum is rare but possible.

• lala

NO 

sleep well