How do I send a photograph?

I

You got to get a court jester and then they will announce your photograph to the court

• keerok

Email as an attachment.

Social sharing sites as a post.

Chat sites as a share.

Website as a link or an image in a webpage.

Courier as a soft copy saved in a USB drive or memory card.

Snail mail as a printed photograph.

Hand over personally in any form you like.

• Frank

The answer would depend upon how you plan on doing it.  I assume you're not talking about mailing the image via the post office, but instead email.  

Generally most, if not all, email apps have an icon in the shape of a paperclip.  This is the universal icon for attachments.  Clicking on the paperclip icon will allow you to attach a file to the email.  The file that you attach to an email can be any file type.  Sometimes you can be limited in the size of an attachment or attachments.  For example, some email services such as gmail or Yahoo limit the size of the file(s).  This means that if your image is too big, you will need to reduce its size.  Or if you are trying to send a lot of images, you'll need to limit the number of the files being sent.

But for the most part, click on the paperclip icon.  This opens up a window where you can navigate to the folder containing the image that you want to email.  Click on the image file, then click "open" or "ok" whichever you see on your particular email app.  This attaches the file to the email.  Next, write your message and then click send and that's it.

To make it easy, I like to put a copy of my attachments on my desktop so it's easy to find.

• Alan

These days, most pictures are taken using a phone camera. If its phone pictures that you want to send, your best way to learn this technique is to ask a friend to show you how. If you are using a digital camera, you can copy or send pictures to a computer. Once downloaded into your computer, you can email or print them on paper. Again, ask a friend, familiar with photo techniques, to help you learn for yourself.       

• martin

Take a picture of the photograph with your cell phone, then send the photograph to your email. Download and file the photo into your Photos file. Close the window showing the photo, email to the person you want to see the photo, and remember to Attach the photo before sending the email.

You mean send it through the mail? If it has not frame or mat then you pout it between two pieces of cardboard ti keep it from bending and put it in an envelope like those brown envelopes that you buy. And make sure you use a standard size so it will not go through the sorting and stamping machines which could damage it.

• Mark

If it's digital, you can e-mail it.  If it's physical, you can snail-mail it or scan it, then send the scan via e-mail.

By the means necessary. I just ask one of my kids to do it for me.

You take an envelope, put the photograph in, go to the post office and send it to the desired address.

• Fuhr

Play some Def Leppard.