What is a good Drawing Tablet for Animation?

I am looking for a good drawing tablet. Preferably one that does not require to be connected to a PC to be able to use, but if it is good i would still like it. I am new to learning digital art, but not to the art world by all means. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! ^__^

I use an iPad Pro, I think you should consider that as an option. It’s a lot more simple than drawing tablets in my opinion and you just draw straight onto the iPad. (It comes with a pencil btw Apple Pencil) also I use the app ibisPaint it’s really good it’s free and has basically everything only paid things are for more brushes and stuff. (Also it’s laggy btw but when u turn off ur internet it’s fine) so yea and I am not sure about drawing tablets

I know a couple graphic designers who prefer the iPad Pro for digital art on a tablet. That said, they also use their desktop computers and Photoshop as well - depends on the task at hand.