Got enough for one of the most expensive pearl necklaces in the world? Thanks  !?

Its a $600,000 string of 350 pearls illustrated perfectly by a very talented artisan.  Let me know, Pictures, phone calls.  I was gonna sell this to the king. Still might

Alright, ill do another post;  according to your input on this, thanks!

For anyone in the time being, it has it's biggest pearls around 17mm.  And this price is negotiable! Good D ay

Favorite Answer

If you had mentioned this last week I would have taken you up on the offer. Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Go let the king know. He probably will buy it off ya.

• Ivy2 months agoReport

Fark yeah, thanks budksi. Might need to.  But for Now, these My pearls!  Now I can't let any of you all try to give me no $10,000, and i certainly can't be ya - X-Ray this kinda sh*t, this is my sh*t!  Iveyy maaaakarreove son buckey

• not at all in my opinion

Yeah, sell it, and use the cash for English lessons

• Ivy2 months agoReport

Or houseless..  - Since i grew up in the fanciest of your houses, no felt on the droors, loud water.  Unsanitary toilets, and ucky towelette papers for the little pool of refilled water. XD

• kelvin

not a question but you bragging

• Ivy2 months agoReport

Alright!  Thanks for your input.

• Murzy

If they are natural and not cultured, they might be worth it. They will need to be xrayed to see the nucleus of the pearls.

• Ivy2 months agoReport

I getchya.  Thanks.

O.K but do you have a proper question relating to Beauty & Style that we can help you with.

• Ivy2 months agoReport

Thanks

Wow that's amazing if you award this best answer I will seriously consider buying it as I would love 350 pearls, can we negotiate the price as I can't afford 600k or actually sell it to the king he will probably pay the full 600k