Pregnancy 3 weeks?

Ok so it's something out of knocked up movie. I had sex w guy twice. He asked if he had to pull out I said I'm not anything he laughed said are you positive pulled out reluctantly. 2nd night he begged called me to come over. I want u so bad I want a relationship but u can never hang (I'm going through a divorce have kids)I drank we had sex I felt him *** in me.

I asked him should I take plan b no don't you can't get pregnant. Are you sure? There's no way don't. 3weeks later I'm pregnant. He seems excited then I tell him I was talking to someone now he's doubting he's father.

He's the only guy I had sex with. He s not talking much I'm so mad. He's 47 knew what he was doi

Get a DNA test when you deliver.  You may need to go to court to get him ordered to take a test.

You knew what you were doing, too.  You were having unprotected sex with a guy who clearly doesn't respect your wishes.  So why is it such a surprise that he's continuing to do so?  And how are you old enough to have other kids and be going through a divorce but not realize that unprotected sex can cause pregnancy?

Ignoring the whole beginning of your story (he said it was fine to have unprotected sex and then not take Plan B and I just went along with that..…LOL!) ... No one with half a brain would tell the future father of their child that they have just been "talking" to "someone"? I smell trolling BS. 

So are you a troll or do you have less than half a brain?