promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Pregnancy 3 weeks?

Ok so it's something out of knocked up movie. I had sex w guy twice. He asked if he had to pull out I said I'm not anything he laughed said are you positive pulled out reluctantly. 2nd night he begged called me to come over. I want u so bad I want a relationship but u can never hang (I'm going through a divorce have kids)I drank we had sex I felt him *** in me.

I asked him should I take plan b no don't you can't get pregnant. Are you sure? There's no way don't. 3weeks later I'm pregnant. He seems excited then I tell him I was talking to someone now he's doubting he's father.

He's the only guy I had sex with. He s not talking much I'm so mad. He's 47 knew what he was doi

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get a DNA test when you deliver.  You may need to go to court to get him ordered to take a test.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You knew what you were doing, too.  You were having unprotected sex with a guy who clearly doesn't respect your wishes.  So why is it such a surprise that he's continuing to do so?  And how are you old enough to have other kids and be going through a divorce but not realize that unprotected sex can cause pregnancy?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ignoring the whole beginning of your story (he said it was fine to have unprotected sex and then not take Plan B and I just went along with that..…LOL!) ... No one with half a brain would tell the future father of their child that they have just been "talking" to "someone"? I smell trolling BS. 

So are you a troll or do you have less than half a brain? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.