Why do gays believe that everyone is obligated to accept their lifestyle?

When no one has to. It is also not a phobia for someone to be against your life style. 

Being gay IS a lifestyle. It is an abnormal mental illness where those involved are incapable of reproducing and resulting to using the digestive tract for pleasure. 

Being straight isn't a lifestyle, without us gay people wouldn't exist. 

Favorite Answer

Forreal tho. It's like to they tryna shove it down our throats. Gay pride day? Really? Every year? Wheres straight pride day? We don't throw how straight we are in gay ppls face. It's more of a trend then anything. 

• HMFan
      1 month agoReport

In case you haven't noticed, EVERY day is Straight Pride Day; y'all need to tone it down a bit.

"lifestyle" ok boomer

My question is why should anyone accept and tolerate hatred? Sorry but I have no use for pigs like you. You don't have to like something to accept it. But you also don't have to be a goof and show your hatred. Kapish? OK. Thank  you for listening bigoted ahole. 

You don't have to accept my lifestyle. In fact, I prefer you didn't, because you are an idiot.  

You somehow think that someone who is gay, can not function sexually with the opposite sex.  

I could if I wanted to, many gay men have led a heterosexual lifestyle for thousands of years.  However, there are already plenty of people on earth already, so I'll leave procreation to you birthers. who are overpopulating the planet because of your greedy egos.  You think that creating a child makes someone a man or woman.  It doesn't. 

Source(s): My advice to you is to grow up, open your eyes and expand your mind, because right you have a very narrow mind.

Because if you know the Bible then you understand lot sodom wasn’t about homosexuality or sex it was rape

• HMFan

Wait a minute: your just invalidated your own argument. First you say that being gay IS a lifestyle, and then being straight ISN'T a lifestyle. They are two sides of the same coin, dear. Your second update "being straight isn't a lifestyle" by extension also applies to being gay. Both are STATES OF BEING, not lifestyles. Ever heard of the show "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"? The host would talk about the WAY the rich and famous lived: what they drove, where they lived, how many properties they owned, what clothing and jewelry they wore, who they hob-nobbed with. Their sexuality had NOTHING to do with ANY of that. So, I hope you learned something: BEING str8/gay = NOT a choice and NOT a lifestyle; living the life of a Rockefeller or a Kardashian or a middle-class citizen = more or less a choice and IS a lifestyle. Get it? And that's another thing: if you don't want LGBTQ+ people all up in your face about their "lifestyle," then you str8 people should stop giving birth to LGBTQ+ people.

"Why do gays believe that everyone is obligated to accept their lifestyle"

Surly your confusing accepting a PERSON and their HUMANITY, verses, some aspect of their life that YOU do not like.I'm sure there are aspect of your life if people knew about, they would want to reject you, but I guess like most hypocrites ""that's different"" well it's not..

Let me entertain you logic.

You say and I quote:   "It is an abnormal mental illness "

If you believe that and yet treat gays as you do,  do you treat people who are down syndrome as if they are a second rate citizen??? 

You also say: "without us gay people wouldn't exist." 

Do you tell that to the Down Syndrome people you are forced to interact with??

• Sasha Whitefur
      1 month agoReport

Research, here! Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders ... - DSM Library
      https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596

Please define this term, lifestyle.

ETA Gay and lesbian individuals are capable of producing children of their own, and many do.

Because of craziness in the crew.

You don't have to join in if you don't want to!

It is a -phobia when you express non-acceptance with discrimination.