Is there a distinct ethnic Irish look?

The Italians and Greeks are Caucasians but most of them share a distinct look like dark hair, tan skin and slight Arabic look.

The Irish are the lightest, whitest ethnicity and look completely Caucasian like the English. The only traits to tell them apart from others is red hair, pale skin and freckles but any race can have that.

Is there a distinct ethnic look for the Irish?

Yeah they all look similar to Ed O'Neill "Al Bundy" imo.  I have an Irish American coworker and she reminds me of Al Bundy.

• Magui

Italians and Greeks don't look Arabic.

I don't know about Irish but I would say dark hair and brown or blue eyes.

Greeks don't look Arabic 

Bye

Only ten percent of Irish people have red hair. The most common colour is DARK BROWN at around 45%. This usually goes with blue eyes and fair skin--however, you can get hazel eyes and  a slightly olive skin. Blondes are not that common and tend to be a deeper, sandier shade than, say, Scandinavians. (English people are blonder than the Irish (approx  20-25% blonde/fair) and have less intense shades of dark hair although most also have brown hair...but they are less blue eyed, oddly enough.)

BTW, most Italians do not have an 'Arab' appearance; a few Sicilians maybe. In the north of Italy, light hair and eyes are pretty common. About a quarter of Italians have light eyes--blue, grey, green or mixed.

• Zirp

No

Ethnicity is about language and culture, not about genetics.

Some features may be more common in Ireland than elsewhere, but that doesn't mean all Irish people have them

We, that is the Gaels, who live in Ireland, the West of Scotland and the Isle of Man, are very fair-skinned and tend to have blue eyes and brown or red hair. I'm personally auburn.