Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I keep Getting Mad For No Reason. And getting in trouble for it.? I have a temper problem. I keep getting Mad For No Reason?

I keep getting Mad For No Reason.

And My Mom is Going To Get me In Some Serious Trouble.

My temper is very bad nowadays.

No one takes my anger seriously.

There are some people who i know, that will make me mad like that immediately.

No one takes my anger seriously.

Sounds like a symptom of stress. I sometimes get overwhelmed to the point where the tiniest inconvenience is unbearable and the only thing I can do is give up for a bit. That's my advice to you: give up for a bit. Don't try to focus on fixing the problem again until you're fully calm and ready; if you try to address the problem while you're still angry and annoyed, you will not get anywhere. (I'm assuming here that there is a reason even if it doesn't feel like it.)

• LAN

When posting your constant diarrhea of pity me posts don't forget to actually ask a question moron.

• Aa

Breathe in and out slowly to relax. Think happy thoughts, like a favorite movie or nice place you visited. Remember that the people who make you mad, they have problems too.

Source(s): .
  • Everyone has their anger. Its what you put it into that matters much more. Anger is destructive. The best thing you can do with anger is to have an outlet for it, such as working out, punching a punching bag, instead of acting violently or worse. You can find a outlet for yourself that works for you. I am a very tolerant and passive person, anger rarely shows its face. I've learned to disconnect from it through meditation and self-reflection. But still I get angry. As I got older I learned how to handle it better and better, my self control developed.

Can not help you with your anger, but I will tell you that if there is trouble it is not because your mom got you into it.