kara asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

American Airlines flight operated by Iberia?

I understand that this means I'll be flying an Iberia plane, but will it be Iberia crew? And should I follow the Iberia carry-on measurements or the American Airlines measurements? Basically, if anyone could help me understand this a little bit better I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

The service is provided by Iberia: so, the plane, the crew, the facilities, and the regulations are those of Iberia.

The seller is American Airlines. So, the price is fixed by American Airlines. It may be different from those of similar flights operated by American Airlines.

American Airlines and Iberia are members of the same airlines alliance, Oneworld. Therefore, they can sell flights of other members, share flights with them, and offer connecting flights with them.

More tips to get cheap international air tickets:

http://www.willgoto.com/1/147264/liens.aspx

.

Yes, it will be an Iberian plane with an Iberian crew and you have to follow the Iberian baggage regulations.