Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How to stop the pain of your girl leaving you ?

I wont get too far into details- I was dating this girl for two years. Things were going good or so I thought. She asked for an open relationship. I said no way. We continue dating. She dumps me over the phone and I find out she has been dating another guy and lying to me. I am upset and hurt. After a month she calls me that she made the biggest mistake of her life, that she would never dump me again in that way. We get back together for a year. She dumps me again over the phone. Then she asks to be friends and for advice to date a new guy. I say no way. Yet all this time she acted obsessed with me. I had to be on a phone call with her at night so she could sleep for example. I dont get why she dumped me. 

she's a whore, who will cheat on you again...

I dont have that problem. Sorry. No I am not sorry.

Women are crazy. Just deal with it like guys always do. Like in my situation, that means taking care of the kids too while she goes out with the girls and always schedules things during the evening so she isn't home.

She was using you for emotional support for 3 years. Let that sink in, she never actually cared about your feelings. She sounds like a narcissist. I actually have an aunt like that...they are really evil people who are very selfish. Lesson learned and dont worry about this one. Not marriage material.