Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Pregnancy?

Before all you comment about how stupid I am and stuff. I’ve heard it before. I’m 17 and my boyfriend is 18 and we have been dating for a couple months so lust is still very high. Every day for the last week we had “in the moment” unprotected sex once sometimes twice a day. I think my period is due around 2 weeks time. Should I buy a pregnancy test in advance?

NO, send the money to me! S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.

no,continue and wait for the circumstances later.after all you are not the first one.

Yes.

You're not pregnant by him.............................

you are pregnant by ME!!!  A REAL MAN!

Your boyfriend is a little boy who can't stick it to you and pump you up with c um like ME.

The baby will look like me, because the baby is MINE.

and your chump simp boyfriend will be left paying for my child.

ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up to you.  It's not like they are in short supply so when your period is late, you can buy a test.  Or you whip out the one you've already bought.  Your choice.

sure         .

• Bill

start planning your nursery or your abortion. Start using your brains and not your bum to think with

I think you should stop act like a whore and start being a little more respectful of what kind of life you want to bring your children into.

Just wait until your period is actually late before you buy the test.

It can take between 14 to 21 days after sex before you get a positive test.

At about two weeks before a period is due, it is the best time to become pregnant, so you may also want to start planning on how you will tell your family and how you will have the money for the things your baby will need just in case you were successful in your attempts to become pregnant.

Of course you should buy a pregnancy test . If not then I would do a blood test which is 100% effective. If you had unprotected sex then you obviously are pregnant. 

Yup, and probably some onsies, diapers, formula...