Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

I order food online and it's all moldy, what can I do?

I ordered lots of beef jerky online and I can see through the window in the bag that several of them are moldy. What can I do????

Contact the company''s customer service department, eiither through their 800 number or via e-mail. Simply and politely state that through the beef jersey package window, you can see the product is moldy. Ask for a return mailing label and a refund.

I recently ordered foam cushion by the yard. It reeked and has horrible off gasses that did not dicipate after a few days. This was a $100.00 order. I notified the company and they sent a brand new foam cushion and told me to throw away the one I already received.

If you are nice and reasonable, most companies, especially in today's day and age with on-line reviews, they will correct the situation in your favor.

• denise

Contact the supplier, for a replacement / refund, they may even offer some compensation?

Speak to whoever you ordered them from...

• patty

email them and ask if u can return and get a refund. also check the use by date

I'd say get out the  house for a change and at least get the food from the supermarket.  At least you won't be subsistence farming.  Then you'll get a real day's work for a bowl of rice.

• C

It might not be mold.  Mold is one of five possible causes of a white powder on jerky.  The other four are harmless.

https://meat.tamu.edu/2013/01/22/possible-causes-f...

Check with the place you ordered it from to see what their return policy is regarding spoiled food.

call them up and tell them and ask them to replace it

Try for refund, good luck getting it.

Your biggest mistake was buying food online.