promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

I order food online and it's all moldy, what can I do?

I ordered lots of beef jerky online and I can see through the window in the bag that several of them are moldy. What can I do????

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Contact the company''s customer service department, eiither through their 800 number or via e-mail. Simply and politely state that through the beef jersey package window, you can see the product is moldy. Ask for a return mailing label and a refund.

I recently ordered foam cushion by the yard. It reeked and has horrible off gasses that did not dicipate after a few days. This was a $100.00 order. I notified the company and they sent a brand new foam cushion and told me to throw away the one I already received.

If you are nice and reasonable, most companies, especially in today's day and age with on-line reviews, they will correct the situation in your favor.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Contact the supplier, for a replacement / refund, they may even offer some compensation?

• 1 month ago

Speak to whoever you ordered them from...

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

email them and ask if u can return and get a refund. also check the use by date

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd say get out the  house for a change and at least get the food from the supermarket.  At least you won't be subsistence farming.  Then you'll get a real day's work for a bowl of rice.

• C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It might not be mold.  Mold is one of five possible causes of a white powder on jerky.  The other four are harmless.

https://meat.tamu.edu/2013/01/22/possible-causes-f...

• 1 month ago

Check with the place you ordered it from to see what their return policy is regarding spoiled food.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

call them up and tell them and ask them to replace it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try for refund, good luck getting it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your biggest mistake was buying food online.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.