What's the name of the author of a Christian electronic song that samples part of S.M. Lockridge's "That's My King" speech?

I borrowed an album from a friend years ago of some really good, presumably Christian electronic music, and I remember very little about it. I'm not even sure if I should call it "electronic" music, as I'm not too familiar with the genre or any similar genres. The only song I can remember sampled a few audio clips from the "That's My King" speech, but I think the majority of the song is just electronic instrumentals and no vocals. Not sure how old the album is. I borrowed the album back in high school around 2009, so it was released at least a decade ago. I wish I could provide more details, but that's all I can remember. Thanks in advance!

• steve

Maybe look for the compilation album "B.O.C. Ministries Presents... Intercession" (Young Men Of God, B.O.C Ministries JNRCD002W) released in 2010, which has a version.

You also might enjoy 'That's My King (Hip Hop Soul Remix) (2017) [feat. Dr. S.M. Lockridge] ' by Tony Wray & Brian Cimins

Another recording by theGarraways incorporates the sermon with 'Transformation (From "The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos" / Score)'

Authors do not write songs.