Question for a neurologist ?

Although a brain stroke or injury may not necessarily affect your vision at all, it does affect your depth precept function for focusing. Would Latex surgery still work for actual vision? I have a brain injury and I mean my vision was affected just a little bit, more my depth perception and attention or focus I've had my brain injury 10 years now. I had perfect vision before this injury. Could latex help my impairment or function to actually see detail?

You need to talk to your doctors or a neuro doc about this. I truly doubt neurologists or other doctors come here to peruse these questions.

"Lasik" eye surgery is a brand name. Latex is a fabric brand name.

To answer your question, no, Lasik surgery would not help with depth perception after you've had a stroke. A stroke would affect your brain functions that interpret what your eye takes in. A stroke would not affect the structure of your eyes. Which is what Lasik surgery does. It correct the structure of your eye to correct imperfections of the shape of your eyes and the structures therein.

You might also have had damage done to your retinal nerve system, but I'm guessing the damage was done to the occipital lobe of your brain which is the region responsible for processing vision. You might have had damage done to the muscles or the nerves responsible for the binary function of your eyes which has compromised your ability to focus them correctly.

I can't really tell you exactly why you have this problem unless I knew the nature of the damage to your brain, but I can tell you that Lasik surgery will not fix it.

I assume you mean Lasik surgery.  If your eye problems are caused by neurological issues then lasik isn't going to help.  An optometrist should be easily able to determine the cause of your vision problems.