promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i got caught cheating. The assistant principal called my mom, gave me a 1hr detention. At the car ride, what should i say to protect me?

Update:

So my mom will sit with me in the principals office. I cheated because there was a really big fight between my friends, and it distracted me from my success in school. What do i say in order for my mom to understand the situation?  

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

lol, there's no excuse for cheating, so rather than try to come up with an excuse, just say you're sorry and it won't happen again, then, and only then, should you back it up with I've been distracted by this and that lately, but not before you apologize and say it won't happen again.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can't say anything to protect yourself. You got caught, just admit it.

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Just tell the truth. The jig is up, it's time to pay the piper.

• Stella
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Blame her unreasonable expectations.

Admit that you're actually quite stupid and had no other means to live up to them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

don't ever cheat again as really you are only cheating your self...….. ONLY if asked to speak tell em you are sorry and wont ever do that again 

• polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell your mother that you didn't cheat on purpose & that you in fact misinterpreted the rules.

• ...Show all comments
    • polly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It means that you're innocent of cheating because the teacher wasn't clear enough on what constitutes cheating

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There's nothing to protect. You got caught and will hopefully learn from this mistake.

• 2 months ago

Nothing.

It happens. Just listen and don't say anything. The more you say, the more it will infuriate your mother.

When she asks why you did it, tell her the truth and in a short answer. That's it.

From then on, pocket the lecture and don't do it again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.