Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are some people just too in their own world and it's hard for people to get in relationships with them?

Im too artistic dreamy in my own damn world. I feel more dedicated to art and creativity. How can a man reach me

Favorite Answer

If you find someone who can share your world with you, then it will expand.  I would try to find someone who can draw that world out in you, so that it blooms beyond your own mind.  The best way to have that happen is for him to be interested, and you to be willing to be vulnerable enough to share it.

• Diana

You're an introvert.  Find a guy who shares your talent and temperament.  An art class would be a good place to start.  

Bacteria and candida. The American diet is really really unhealthy and does not encourage healthy probiotics these days

With a well painted club. 

Want a description?...………...of the club of which I speak?  

A look at it handle…...just its handle...>>>>

"The folly of others is ever most ridiculous to those who are themselves most foolish." 

Goldsmith.