Did you pray for the flood victims in England?

It's absolutely atrocious the flooding in parts of our country. Perhaps we should all pray so that god helps these poor people and also brings damnation upon those who hurt us English cough Rotherham.

I will have a lovely whisky before bed now. Neat me thinks.

Look up Theodicy, religious scholars have been attempting to justify why this all loving, all powerful god deliberately inflicts so much harm on those that it supposedly loves.  Prayers and whiskey does not cut it. 

It would change nothing.What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event?

I'm not sure about praying for the flood victims but my heart goes out to anyone who has to put up with an irritating troll like you.

No I didnt but i will. Not very informed I guess. O hadnt heard

Your prayers are futile Harrison as after you'll be streaming kiddie porn on your computer using tor, we're onto you

I've been hearing about these floods so therefore I started looking at the rainfall radar from the UK Met Office.  Even though it's presented in a way that's way easier to interpret than their American equivalent I've been left to wonder, where's the rainfall in magnitudes that would cause a flooding event?

• Biff
      1 month agoReport

Flooding isn't generally caused by the rain that has fallen on the flooded areas but by the usually heavier rain that has fallen on higher ground, typically moorland, where the rivers that overflow and cause flooding downstream pick up water.

You mean the great, omniscient Sky Daddy doesn't already know about the flooding and the victims???  He is responsible for the situation isn't he???

Cant have it both ways fundies. LOL. 

God Bless Britainia and Ireland and God save the Queen!

Isvaro Vardu.