promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

why are there so many hateful wwe fans out there?

I dont consider them good fans. I consider them bad fans actually and WHY watch wwe if youre angry about something????? do they watch because they really like the show wwe? or do they like being hateful because it it makes them feel better? so many freaking ugly and terrible fans out there

Update:

are u a troll?????? moron im not hateful, they are and u didnt answer the Question i asked

Update 2:

long live wopo ur one of those hateful wwe fans out there arent you?????? i made you angry huh??? and how am I a bad fan? explain :)

Update 3:

long live wopo ur one of those hateful wwe fans out there arent you?????? i made you angry huh??? and how am I a bad fan? explain :)

Update 4:

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They are hateful because those wrestling fans are not very nice, they're the mean fans. in this world haters will still hate even if people tell them to be nice.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Your a bad fan its bad fans like u that applaud trash and are responsible for the state of wwe today

• 1 month ago

why are you being hateful to them?? You are acting no better!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.