Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Advice needed about kissing and sex?

I've never kissed a guy before or even had sex. However, I've been talking with this guy for a while now and I think we are going in that direction. Do you have any kissing/sex tips? Also, as a girl, should I shave down there? Do guys care about that or is it just personal preference? 

Favorite Answer

Ok the only advice I would give would be if your doing this especially “sex” make sure your 100 percent comfortable. And that sex doesn’t equal love . If you want to shave then do it . Most guys like girls that shave but some don’t care either . Do what makes you comfortable. Don’t shave for him . Shave for you . And std’s are real so after go to the doctor and get check . It’s normal nothing to be ashamed of . And you sound young as in under 18 soo use protection. But my best advice would be to wait but if your ready to do it , do it.  just be honest and comfortable with yourself. But warning again ( sex doesn’t equal love ) or Commitment. So don’t rush into it for him . Unless that what you want to do . And after becoming sexual Active ,please book a ogyn appointment no matter the age.And keep up with getting tested regularly and please use protection and birth control but other than that good luck.

I highly recommend that you kiss several guys long before you have sex with any of them.

I wouldn't shave!! It's a great way to get irritation, boils, cysts, ingrown hair and infections. There's nothing wrong with trimming well, and then shaving or waxing the bikini line area.

But if you want to look like a six year old, then shave, i guess?