Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do conservatives take joy in angering liberals or anybody left wing?! Notice that these same liberals don't use bully tactics?

For example, you never see a Democrat or liberal display a "conservatives are trash" or "conservatives suck", or "conservative tears are delicious" shirt or garment, but many Republicans have no problem wearing something that attacks the other side!

• ricky

I’m a conservative, and I would prefer a civilized debate. But What I find is people like you telling me what my values are. Do you not see that claiming that ALL conservatives are bullies is a prejudice statement? Why can’t I find Democrats that understand the value of transactual analysis? It’s true communication where you ask the other person their values. Then you repeat back to them what you believe their values are, to ensure you are receiving what is intended to be sent. Ever ask a real conservative with the intent of really wanting to know how they feel? All I see is people telling me my values, and disagreeing when I claim you don’t know.

Ever hear of "basket of deplorables"?

It's a way people who feel they don't have power, to exert dominance, and therefore feel more powerful. If you don't have valid arguments, you can't win with rational argumentation, so you have to amp up the passionate nonsense to get the other side to pull away. It's the 'best defense is a good offence,' strategy mixed with a little fake it until you make it bluffing/bullying. If you think about high school bullies, they don't do it because their lives are going so great. It's a reaction to insecurity.

youtube any of the following

Antifa 

No white kids allowed at UC Berkeley

Trump is not a racist, change my mind

Girl announces that there are too many white people in the multicultural center

Yeah! Those republikkklan contards need to start being nicer! We’re always nice to them!!

You just report every Q&A that offends you. That means every one that comes from somebody to the right of Stalin.

Don't know. If we  knew that maybe we could help them.              

Conservatives are a dying breed, they are angry like that because they know that people aren't buying their BS anymore.

I never use bully tactics...…….I have been blocked by at least 100 liberals, socialists  or democrat's....…..Ever consider that perhaps some cannot handle the truth? 

• RockIt

liberalism is filled with bully doctrines.