Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 month ago

when will they have more information of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress air plane that crashed at Bradley international air port?

I wanna see live footage of the B-17 that crashed and more information because more people need to be aware about this

Ok, now you believe yourself to be an expert investigator that can tell more looking at videos that a team of experienced investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board . Do you believe that you can tell more from a video than the investigators that have studied all available videos, frame by frame, interviewed all witnesses, have full access to the wreckage and might take up to two years of study to issue final statement of probable cause. 

• James1 month agoReport

ok fair enough I mean it took shorter with september 11th

• JetDoc

More people DO NOT need to "be aware" of this tragedy!  What purpose would that serve?  Do you think that videos of people dying in an airplane crash is something that should be published for your entertainment?  

If you MUST watch videos of B-17s crashing, there is plenty of footage from WWII available on the Internet.  

• James1 month agoReport

why don't people need to be aware of this people posted videos of the planes hitting the twin towers and its on youtube I mean to post a video like I asked like they did for september 11th 2001

YOU don't need to see it and there is nothing important about the accident that the general public needs to know about. The NTSB investigation may take up to a year, so you'll have to wait, just like everybody else.

• Joe

A full NTSB air crash investigation usually takes close to a year.  I'd guess that this one won't take quite as long.

I, for one, certainly don't want to see footage of the crash.  I've been up close and personal with that particular B-17, at earlier stops of the "Wings of Freedom' tour.  Seeing the crash would hurt too much.

Pictures and videos from happier times should not be hard to find.

• Ron

More people need to be aware about this? Is that some form of English? More people do not need to be aware of this but if they did they could use a search engine and easily find it. Try the NTSB website