Is Bloomberg not just a threat to the Democratic party but Democracy in general?

I had my disagreements with the moderates in the race but Bloomberg however doesnt belong in the race. 

At least Biden,Warren,Buttigieg and Klobuchar have all played fair to an extent. Bloomberg however isnt playing fair.He's buying the election and we're entering a dangerous road where billonares can buy elections with out the will of the voters and that is enough to make anyone worry. He skipped two debates already and hes going straight to Super Tuesday. I think he should not be able to recieve delegates unless he goes on a debate.

But never the less I am angry that the DNC are bending the rules for Bloomberg when he hasnt even been on a debate yet.

Oh yeah, and hes a republican donor and a racist bigot in the vain of Trump and a athoritarian. 

HOW is he buying election? 

He might be spending a lot on his campaign, but it does not necessarily mean he has a chance of winning even the primaries.

As for not taking part in the debates.... most of the guff said in them is meaningless drivel, wasting everybody's time. If I were running, I'd avoid the debates as well, util they only involved a maximum of three candidates for primaries.

• Steevee1 month agoReport

First of all its thoughtless on his part to not let voters see him and ask him questions. People deserve to know who their csndidates are and him not showing up shows a lack of character and integrity.

• Rick

I'd rather not find-out !!  ..........................

Wait...what? I thought billionaire business men were good presidents. Even though our government shouldn't be run like a business. Because it's not a business. Bloomberg and Trump both need to go and duke it out elsewhere

• Ro

The democrap party is the real threat to our freedom. Bloomberg is the typical male democrat... a hypocrite, a sexual predator, a racist, an inflated ego and the false sense of superiority 

Bloomberg is America's Nanny.....unfortunately nobody except desperate Democrats are looking for a Nanny.   LOL

Bloomberg is a terrible candidate, but he's still far, far, far, far, far, far, far superior to Trump.

• Steevee1 month agoReport

I dont know about that. Hes too friendly with corporations and his relationship with minorities is a lot to be desired. I dont like him.

Bloomberg IS the democrats.  The corruption IS the corporatism that completely dominates democrat machine politics from top to bottom.