Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My aunt is very bitter towards family and she talks about it nonstop when I see her or anyone sees her. Do the arguments below make sense?

Her number one argument is that her mother committed covert incest with her daughter who is my other aunt.

Her next argument is that her sisters husband needs to grow balls because a man should not back his wife over his adult child. The other aunt and her son are in a fight and the husband backs the aunt who is his wife.

Her next argument is that the devil manifest and families where her sister being emotionally abusive to some people is the devil‘s way of latching into the family and spreading his hate.

Her next argument is that she needs to divorce her self from her sister’s husband which made no sense since they’re not married.

Lastly she told me that the husband of this other sister of hers pleasing his wife to keep the peace as a form of masturbation. So in her good wishes for a family event it was that her brother-in-law would not masturbate. To me this sounded really perverted and creepy so I’m wondering if it makes sense.

Please advise if the arguments make sense. This aunt used to be really close but I avoid her now because of her bitterness. It started when she spoke up for her nephew whose mother is mistreating him in her view. The two women at odds are two aunts of mine. Apologies on any grammar errors as I’m talking into my cell phone.

Favorite Answer

When people start throwing around how the devil is working in people who have different opinions than they personally hold... I tend to distance myself from them asap. The talk about her opinion of her BIL's masturbation habits? That'd have had me out the door. You are in charge of the company you keep.

Bitter and abusive pretty much means she's not very rational or reasonable.

i would just stay away from them if theyre arguing