WS: Beyond The Mat, The Wrestler (2008), Fighting with My Family, Foxcatcher, Ready to Rumble, No Holds Barred, Nacho Libre, or other?

Any other Wrestling Movies like Hitman Hart: Wrestling with Shadows, Requiem for a Heavyweight, Win Win, The Resurrection of Jake the Snake, Alleyway Paradise, Body Slam, Vision Quest, Night and the City, and Reversal

Which one of Wrestling Movie(s) is your favorite?

IMO: The Wrestler (2008)

• Favorite Answer

Beyond The Mat was outstanding, but I too like The Wrestler more than any other movie about Professional Wrestling.

Beyond The Mat and The Wrestler.

• Candle

I have a huge soft spot for Body Slam when it comes to fictionalized accounts of wrestling in film.  It's got just the right amount of 80's cheese paired with plenty of cameos from wrestlers.

When it comes to documentaries I'm very fond of " Lipstick and Dynamite, Piss And Vinegar: The First Ladies of Wrestling" and Jeremy Borash's ECW documentary "Forever Hardcore".  "Beyond the Mat" is pretty legendary.