promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you agree that black people are more racist than White People?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, they most certainly are more racist. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Racism is all over the world, no one is born a racist, it is a taught response.

There are some black people that are just as racist as white people, but throughout history white people have been more racist than black people have.

I've never seen a black person with a street with the Confederate flag, I've never seen a black person with a swastika tattooed on their body,I've never heard of black people going into white churches and shooting everyone down or burning down white churches, but white people have.

• John1 month agoReport

Never heard of Black People going into White Churches shooting everyone down?! https://apnews.com/f3d7b3eed1f7450bac1bc78caf61d4c6

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Although its a sweeping generalization, I would say that it sure seems that way.

I was on hulu the other day and there was an advertisement for a show about black power. Can you imagine if there was an advert for a show about white power?

Seems that they can be as racist as they want without consequence.

There are a lot of scummy racist whites too, especially in the south. 

However its significantly more socially acceptable for blacks to be racist than whites and they make movies for blacks only, shows for blacks only.

Tyler Perry makes me sick, he's a racist lug and his movies are crap.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

blacks pointing out that there are still issues is ''racist'' to colorblind whites

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Eh not more, but certainly not less also. The black noggers piss me off when they draw the race card and blame white people for everything that they find fault with. And that's certainly racist; blaming another race for all the ills. Hitler's Germany did that same thing with the Jews.

Don't get me wrong. I'm blaming the noggers, not the African-Americans who have melded into and succeeded in American culture. In fact some of my friends are African-Americans. I was invited to Christmas dinner by one family of AAs. And in turn they came to my St. Pat's Days lunch. No racial prejudice shown there.

It's just the noggers who blame everyone but themselves for their problems. And you know them by the way they dress, with the ball caps on backwards and the trousers slung low so you can see the butt cracks. These noggers are also shunned by the African-Americans.

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Compares blacks to N@zis. 

Claims not to be racist because he has some black friends.

• 2 months ago

I think racism is universal.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most certainly. Every major city (500,000+) you likely will die because you made a wrong turn into a black neighborhood. My statement is not racism...its fact. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah I agree.                            

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That poll was taken 4 years before Trump became President.

Now the white racists are more proud and outspoken.

A new poll is now needed.

• 2 months ago

Oh, ABSOLUTELY! Without a doubt. Even within the African American culture, the racism is rampant. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.