What other advice do you have to keep marriage interesting ?

L

et’s empty the bag of tricks here and now.  No advice considered too extreme!

What have you had to do in order to make it  INTERESTING for yourself and your husband?

The till death can be a very long time for the usual bland and predictable marriage.

So bland.  These can’t possibly be the secrets to marriage till death.  I already do all these things.

I have all of you beat hands down in:

1) creativity

2) the bedroom

3) life achievement

You know my technique to keep things interesting?

I’m always on the brink of crazy.  It makes things unpredictable even for myself.

You guys are such a snore.

Try harder marrieds!  Pretend you gonna die tomorrow!  What haven’t you done yet?

Favorite Answer

welp, we started the Family-first act within our marriage. Simply put; my (((SISTERS))) can have as much access to my hubs as i do--and i can have access to there hubs too.

We also do row playing, he recently wore a "the Don' mask during our lovey time in honor of our President. I used a str@p on to satisfy him.

We do all kninda things to keep our marriage spicy.

Good luck hun, i hope i helped.

• Xavier2 months agoReport

You the only one who put in any effort instead of the usual “go on a trip, take a hike, get to know her again.....blah blah” Lol thank you

find a honey on the side and tear her up, my wife doesn't even want to blow me. 

Everyone's marriage ebbs and flows. It's just the way it goes. There are a lot of things a couple can do, from spending a weekend day together doing something interactive -- horseback riding, fishing, going to a festival, taking a long drive, visiting the beach, hiking, and more. There are always weekend get-aways too.

Invite a couple or two couples over for a card game or some other game. That can be a lot of fun and interactive and a change from the normal routine.

Go out on a date once or twice a month. Dinner ,movies or theater.

You can also spice things up with sex toys and role playing if your into that stuff.

enjoy

• Xavier2 months agoReport

Boooring!  Been there, done that.  Card game?  Try spending time in a casino.  The wife knows ALL the games and then some.

Survival can be interesting.

• Foofa

I keep my marriage interesting by having married an interesting person. Yes, the "till (sic) death" part can be challenging if you didn't choose a good partner to say it to.

• Xavier2 months agoReport

Zzzzz, zzzzzz, zzzz

I have no bags of tricks.  I married a person I like, someone I enjoy spending time with.

Want porn?  Rent a movie.

I naturally find my spouse interesting.   But it's hard to notice that she's interesting if I don't actually talk to her.

At least twice a week we turn off the TV, radio, our phones, etc.   We sit in the living room or at the dinner table and have a conversation.   Current events, coworkers, family, pets, history, art, music, crazy neighbors...it doesn't really matter what the subject is.   The point is to not get so wrapped up in busy life (or in being glued to the TV or phone) that we stop talking to each other in any meaningful way.