What's a good biography thesis for Theodore Roosevelt?

My teacher is confusing me on what a thesis is, so I've basically given up on trying to figure out how to write one. Can someone help me write a thesis on Teddy boi?

Theodore Roosevelt was (the point you're trying to make) because (3-4 supporting points based on what your professor requires).

examples of biographical thesis statements:

/Though Marilyn Monroe had fame and fortune, she was a troubled woman whose self-destructive habits may have ultimately led to her tragic early death./

/Nobel Laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez invented a new genre of writing called magical realism which had a powerful impact on the literary world and influenced many writers who came after him./

How do I write a thesis statement?

A thesis statement focuses your ideas into one or two sentences. It should present the topic of your paper and also make a comment about your position in relation to the topic. Your thesis statement should tell your reader what the paper is about and also help guide your writing and keep your argument focused.