promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why is Yahoo Answers such a left-wing hellhole these days?

I've been on YA for 13 years. I remember YA being a forum with diverse perspectives represented. Now, it seems like mostly left-wing viewpoints are respected on here. If I post an answer with a right-wing bias, it gets down-voted into oblivion (or even reported). YA seems like a left-wing groupthink hellhole these days.

Update:

@Fake Ninefinger--you're the clone, not me. Why did you block me? You're that Anonymous troll who blocks everyone and then posts answers to their questions, aren't you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the left destroys EVERYTHING!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are a troll. You are not the real RC.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

13 years and you are only level 4? I find that hard to believe unless, of course, you were banned under a previous name(s) for comments made either in questions or answers and the two or more added together equals 13 years. As for diverse perspectives in looking at your questions I find a notable lack of anything resembling intellectual thought in the vast majority of them. As for down voting, if you post an answer that is based on false information and fake facts then yes, you can expect down votes from anyone who actually takes the time to research facts and figures.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Surely you jest?  I would say that the predominant viewpoint is right wing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You've asked this question before.  I'll repeat my previous answer.

I've been on Yahoo Answers longer than you, Mr. Anonymous, and I can assure you that this forum is and always has been dominated by conservatives. Be honest.

In addition, there has always been an effort by the right wingers to drive liberals off of this site by whining, bullying, harassing and constantly claiming victimhood. You've succeeded to some extent but not completely.

• I never posted this before. Stop putting words in my mouth, Nancy Pelosi

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I see more ridiculous (and obscene, and racist and ignorant) posts from from Trump's cult members than anything, myself. 

• frank
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't know. but it will be ok. now go ask mom for a corndog and a juice box, and watch some cartoons. we won't let the big bad leftists get you little snowflake.

• ...Show all comments
    • frank
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

no thanks not interested in gay sex with you. but I hope you find the man of your dreams

• 1 month ago

You've been here for 13 years? That's pretty sad, and not something I'd be telling everyone about...

• You have 230K points and I'M the sad one? FART LOLOL 

MAGA 2020

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So, what you're saying is that it USED to be a Right Wing Hellhole and now you don't like it because it's more liberal?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How clever, you changed "right" to "left" and vice versa.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.