promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What can a virgin husband do to not get compared by his experienced wife with her exes? ?

As comparing with past experiences is a natural human thing?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let's see, what did I say yesterday and the day before?

I know - don't marry her.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If he has fears about this he shouldn't marry someone with vastly more experience than he has.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

do not try.,.... if she was the right person she will not compare or let you know she is comparing. 

Are you married yet? what ever reason you held off is another issue. ARE you sure you are up to this? 

I will tell you .... learn (read ) guess) to eat P$$ie WOMEN like it 

• Koushik1 month agoReport

Yes its natural human thing...having seen mantly men's beheaviour n tools, her mind will automatically compare

• C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Work at changing your mindset.  It really is true that sex is a collaborate activity between two people and something you work at as a joint project creating a highly personalized "vocabulary" of intimacy as you spend more time together.  It's like building a house together stage by stage.  The past includes projects you wife declined to take part in further.  She chose you.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dude, this is driving you crazy.  I can relate somewhat.  Only thing you can do is have fun yourself with other women so you also can make comparison.

Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.