UV asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

Is femininity and masculinity just a game that society created or are there examples of this in history at all without indoctrination?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Those are social definitions that mean something different to everyone who hears them. So to a degree they are "created". But they've also changed throughout history. I.E. Little boys used to wear pink and girls wore blue... Boys used to wear dresses until they were about five.

College with a criticism literary theories  call “feminism criticism”, “ideologies criticism”, etc. which is designed to test your critical analytic skills.

As you know, your personality, habits, behaviors are inter-related and finally determine your fate.

The Taichi philosophy in Jet Li’s movie, “The Taichi Master” is to emphasize everything in our earth is origin from nature. Practice Taichi everyday will make you physically and mentally healthier than those who doesn’t practice, but most people don’t practice. Do you think they don’t believe the Taichi therapy or you believe Taichi is only design for elderly?

Water can make a ship float above the surface, sink a ship, and damage our homeland, Do you think water is good or bad? 

The good or bad is depend on your own judgement, nothing is definitely.

I had irregular bowel movement and bloating qfor up to a year, I tried many remedies and doesn’t work for me, but practice Taichi and physical message for just weeks, it helped me cured bloating.

In other words, as long as you know how to make you stay mental health and physical health, you don’t need to judge  the wrong or right of any political ideologies. Controversial political ideologies may only drain your energy, ruin your mental and physical health.