promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why does my profile says -5 questions and what could I do to increase this number?

5 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are multiple glitches in the system when it comes to counting your posts and calculating points. You can't have more questions removed than you ever posted, so it's not possible to have a negative # of posts (but you CAN have a negative # of POINTS due to point deductions if you have a lot of posts removed as violations). 

I clicked on your avatar and your YA activity shows you have 7 questions posted, so clearly you don't have -5 posted questions. No need to worry about increasing the number, the key is asking questions that seek information or to benefit from the experience of others (if the daily posting limits are still functioning, you may post 5 questions per day as a Level 1 user...the limits aren't functioning then you may be able to post more).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • There is no way around it.  It is a glitch and will be taken care of in the near future.  Logic tells you that you can not have a negative number of questions.  But some do not have logic and can not figure that out.  

• 2 months ago

You can increase the number of negative questions by posting more bait and fish questions that violate the YA community guidelines and the terms of the Verizon Terms of Service contract, then wait for YA users to report those questions enough times that it triggers the computer  programs to remove your questions from the YA DISPLAY, but NOT from Verizon/Yahoo's digital data banks. 

I should NOT be able to answer the same question 2 times. It is very obvious who reported my legitimate first answer. It is NOT a glitch. 

• 2 months ago

For some reason there is a glitch with the question counter on everyone's account... and they are not fixing it, as usual. Well, it wouldn't be normal for this site if they did fix all the glitches, would it? Think about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask more Questions and have it Deleted then the - Number of Questions will go up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.