promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Australian Holiday! Would a month be long enough?

I live in England, and I'm planning on visiting Sydney in Australia next year.

How long should I stay for?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I found a Year was not long enough.  Didn't get to try out all the beers and wines.   If you are just a big city boy, then you do what you can.  I had relatives that lived there so got the extended stay.  However, since the FIRES, there is a lot of rebuilding and forests that need to regrow back.   5 months of fire is a lot of fire.  I did not get to NT or Canberra or Tasmania.  3000 miles across.  Much bigger than London/Britain.  And it is always Summer. There is no "Ancient sites", lots of dangerous poisonous creatures& sharks & snakes.  I did not stay in the big cities.  It is rustic.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Australia is a  big country  if you wanted to  visit  every state of  which there  are   6  and that does not  include Canberra  and  the northern   territory   i don't  think a  month is  long enough but then again if its only going to be a short  visit  then it should be fine

• 2 months ago

One day , avoid the po0ftas at Oxford St. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes a month is enough for the highlights Sydney, Uluru, etc. Would leave at least 5 day's at the end to visit the Barrier Reef and actually relax after a busy month. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't.  Whether it's African gangs, Middle Eastern terror intrigues, homeless people, unaffordable housing etc.  The list goes on and it's same in the UK.  It's the globalist way and if you oppose it you're called a Nazi, like what was going in WW2 has any bearing on today.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

if you are only visiting Sydney then that will be enough 

• 2 months ago

You will want to get out of there after one week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.