Australian Holiday! Would a month be long enough?

I live in England, and I'm planning on visiting Sydney in Australia next year.

How long should I stay for?

I found a Year was not long enough.  Didn't get to try out all the beers and wines.   If you are just a big city boy, then you do what you can.  I had relatives that lived there so got the extended stay.  However, since the FIRES, there is a lot of rebuilding and forests that need to regrow back.   5 months of fire is a lot of fire.  I did not get to NT or Canberra or Tasmania.  3000 miles across.  Much bigger than London/Britain.  And it is always Summer. There is no "Ancient sites", lots of dangerous poisonous creatures& sharks & snakes.  I did not stay in the big cities.  It is rustic.

Australia is a  big country  if you wanted to  visit  every state of  which there  are   6  and that does not  include Canberra  and  the northern   territory   i don't  think a  month is  long enough but then again if its only going to be a short  visit  then it should be fine

One day , avoid the po0ftas at Oxford St. 

Yes a month is enough for the highlights Sydney, Uluru, etc. Would leave at least 5 day's at the end to visit the Barrier Reef and actually relax after a busy month. 

I wouldn't.  Whether it's African gangs, Middle Eastern terror intrigues, homeless people, unaffordable housing etc.  The list goes on and it's same in the UK.  It's the globalist way and if you oppose it you're called a Nazi, like what was going in WW2 has any bearing on today.

if you are only visiting Sydney then that will be enough 

You will want to get out of there after one week.