promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How to persuade an introvert to come outside?

An hour ago my friend asked me can i come outside, i said sure. He then said the other person who's coming with us can only come outside until 8, i said we can stay outside after the other person's gone home, he said ok. I started to get ready to go outside and once i was ready i told him that i'm about to leave to walk to his house, he said "I don't want to go outside now". How do i convince him to come outside? He has only been outside literally 3 times this year because he's an introvert.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Agoraphobics are people who don't like going outside.

An introvert is often thought of as a quiet, reserved, and thoughtful individual. They don't seek out special attention or social engagements, as these events can leave introverts feeling exhausted and drained. Some people say introverts are SHY, but i know a few and they aren't shy, they more or less prefer their own company most of the time.

My boyfriend is an introvert. Even so, he's very charming, can carry on a conversation with just about anyone, anywhere at any time. He does social things sometimes, but not that often

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He needs to deal with that with the support he receives

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.